A decade back, Cell Phone spying was something impossible for commons. Of course, authorities have had a variety of methods for spying on their enemies and potential people. Needless to say, the history of spying is quite deep and may surprise you. Now, after the dawn of smartphones, several things have become easy. At the same time, we have to admit that smartphones have become the essential companions for majority of people out there. So, that opens up a possibility to not only find out smartphone activities but also to get those people under surveillance.
Currently, you have many choices if you are looking for basic smartphone monitoring. For instance, if you’d like to know whom your partner is contacting or the websites your children are visiting, there is the privilege of choice. Nevertheless, when you are looking for advanced monitoring features, there aren’t many names to rely upon. In fact, the only name we would suggest is FlexiSPY. In other words, FlexiSPY lets you monitor anything and everything you would ever want to know about a smartphone and activities. To let you know this service better, we’ve come with a detailed FlexiSPY Review below.
What is FlexiSPY — Let’s Learn the Basics
If you want to take an overview look, FlexiSPY is a multi-platform solution for monitoring. With this single & comprehensive package, you can spy a variety of devices like Android Smartphones, iPhones, Nokia Phones, BlackBerry Devices, iPad, PC and Mac. In short, you can put anyone and anything under proper surveillance with the help of this monitoring package.
Obviously, there are a few other things that matter. In addition to complete monitoring solutions, FlexiSPY is offering dedicated programs such as Password Cracker as well as Remote Call Record. Considering all these aspects, FlexiSPY is a convincing solution for those who need the same quality in multiple platforms. This is a great factor, especially about having a single platform for everything.
As you can guess, Android Monitoring and iPhone Monitoring are the most popular sub-sections of FlexiSPY. Therefore, we will be considering these two sections in our review, so as to give you the proper idea. This is not to say that the other FlexiSPY solutions are not impressive. They are actually something superb and some of the most innovative surveillance products we have ever seen. However, there is something common to all the FlexiSPY products we have mentioned — their complexity and advanced features. These factors are always coupled together. If you need high-end monitoring features, you would have to take necessary effort to get there.
Who Is It for?
So, as we mentioned earlier, FlexiSPY is not the thing for basic users. It will be an overkill if you are just going for call log monitoring or WhatsApp monitoring. If you’re for one of them, you should better check out mSpy and other simpler monitoring solutions. So, we were saying, we can proceed further if you are ready to have the advanced monitoring and surveillance features offered by FlexiSPY. Don’t worry; we will give you a quite detailed overview of all its awesome features — leaving nothing for doubt. We must also mention that some people believe FlexiSPY is quite expensive. Well, we will see whether FlexiSPY features are worth the extra amount you’re supposed to pay.
Top Features Offered by FlexiSPY
We already mentioned that FlexiSPY offers a bunch of advanced features. But, there is a catch. If you need the complete access to the features, the target phones should be rooted or jailbroken. So, we are covering the features section, believing that you have a rooted or jailbroken smartphone. Also, some features aren’t available in certain platforms and devices. You can have a detailed compatibility check of features here.
- Call Intercepting – This is a unique feature you’d find in FlexiSPY. You can listen to the calls made and received by targeted user. There are times when you need this feature so badly. Suppose you want to know what your employees are talking to other people outside the organization. With the help of FlexiSPY, you can simply listen to the calls without them knowing. Even better, you can be notified if there are calls from certain numbers.
- Call Recording – You may not be able to listen to all the phone calls while the user is on call. It’s when Call Recording option comes in handy. You have two different options here. Either, you can record all the incoming and outgoing calls in the device. Or, you can set up a list of particular contacts, whose calls are to be recorded. All these recordings can be accessed via FlexiSPY Dashboard.
- VoIP Call Logs and Recorded – Another instance when FlexiSPY becomes truly advanced, VoIP Calls management is something awesome. It needs to be noted that all the Skype, Viber and WhatsApp calls are made through VoIP technology. Thanks to the advanced options in FlexiSPY, you can not only find the call log but also record them if you want. Of course, all the recordings are uploaded to the dashboard – No other spy app provide this feature.
- Surrounding Sound Recording or Ambient recording and Interception – We already mentioned that Smartphones have now become the essential companion. So, if you want to know what the person is doing/speaking, the smartphone is the best surveillance tool. With FlexiSPY, you’d have an option to record what is happening in the surroundings. At the same time, you can intercept the mic and listen to what is happening around. Both these features are just awesome, you bet.
- Spy Cam – Ever wanted to know where your children or employees are? Well, FlexiSPY takes an extra step and shows you what they are doing. Using the Spy Cam feature, you can use the targeted iPad as a surveillance camera. From the dashboard, you can know what the users are doing. All you have to do is to make a FaceTime call to the person. Goes without saying, all the calls are undetectable.
- Spoof SMS – As you would have guessed, FlexiSPY allows you to read SMS and MMS messages from the targeted phone. However, the innovative feature here is to send a fake SMS to from the target device. So, the recipient gets a feeling that the user has sent message. This feature can be used to talk with a person, who does not trust you but is in good terms with the targeted user.
- Delete Certain SMS – FlexiSPY also lets you store a particular set of terms you find dangerous or unwanted. So, if there are some SMSs with those terms, they can be automatically deleted. Messages are instantly deleted, and the user will not know about the whole SMS.
- Passcode Spying – This is a great way to bypass an extra security the user may add. Suppose the user has set up a screen lock, after you had handed them the device. Don’t worry here; you can have complete access to the passcodes, once you log into the online dashboard. It’s a great feature for most parents and employers. It helps you make sure that you have complete access to the device.
- App and Email Passcodes – This feature goes deep into the virtual world of the targeted user. Along with the screen-lock passcode, you can also know the individual username-password combination for each installed app. The same works for email apps like Gmail. For both these features, FlexiSPY uses some truly powerful algorithms to crack those passwords.
- GPS Tracking – FlexiSPY lets you know the accurate location of the targeted person, using the GPS Tracking section. Here, you can see the current location and track the user for a longer period of time. You also get some standard sets of geo-fencing features. Be notified if the targeted person leaves a particular area or region. This is one common feature, but FlexiSPY does it better.
- IM Chat Monitoring – IM Chat monitoring is not an innovative feature, but the compatibility offered by FlexiSPY is surely superb. The supported IMs include WhatsApp, Messenger, Line, Telegram, Tinder, Instagram, QQ, Hike, Hangouts, Viber, WeChat, iMessage etc. In some of these IMs, you can have Call Recording feature as well. As far as the complete controls are concerned, these features make enough sense.
- Device Remote Access – This is a cool feature when you need best control over the targeted phone. For instance, you can easily take a picture using the phone camera, and you have no trouble in previewing the same image. Other noticeable features in this area include Remote restarting of device, current update on the battery status and remote SMS-based commands.
- Triggered Alerts – Wouldn’t it be awesome to receive timely alerts on certain activities? Well, FlexiSPY has a bunch of features for that. You will be notified when the SIM card has been changed. Also, you can choose to be notified if the person makes a call to a particular number. The advanced Alert Wizard also lets you trigger alerts based on caller ID, Keywords and Location of the person.
Well, these are some of the innovative and advanced spying features offered by FlexiSPY. To this, you can add the standard options like Internet spying, calendar spying, Memo Spying and multimedia access. In this review, we are pointing out the best things — to be noted. Now, we will move onto the other aspects of FlexiSPY Spying app.
Check out all features of Flexispy here
The Take on Rooting and Jailbreaking
We do this with our every Smartphone monitoring product review, and so, be it with FlexiSPY too.
So, we saw that FlexiSPY is offering a whole lot of advanced features out there. It also means that you have to take some efforts to get these features. Most of the aforementioned features are available in rooted or jailbroken devices. That is, if you want to spy on an Android device, you should have it rooted. On the other hand, if you are looking for iPhone or iPad spying, you will have to jailbreak. Unlike what most people think, rooting and jailbreaking are some simple tasks.
Of course, you need to get the right tutorials to do that. If you are getting one of the popular smartphones from the market, you would have no trouble in finding the right tutorials. Of course, to root the device, you need physical access to both devices. Once the rooting is done, you can easily install FlexiSPY in the device. One thing is sure: there will be no sign of tracking or FlexiSPY once the installation and set-up is finished.
If you ask us, we would recommend going for FlexiSPY and rooting the device. The target user isn’t going to know that your phone is rooted. At the same time, you can have complete access to what they are doing in the device. We hope it’s a great feature to look forward to.
We just mentioned the aspects about jailbreaking and rooting. Now, we should have an overview about the total compatibility of FlexiSPY Spying software.
- In Android, FlexiSPY offers complete support for devices running Android v6.0.1 to v6.0.1
- In iOS, FlexiSPY supports all the versions up to iOS 9.1. Here, however, jailbreaking is necessary for a complete feature access.
We are not currently going to the compatibility aspects of other platforms like Symbian and Windows. Well, we can tell you that almost all devices would work fine with the program. The best part is that FlexiSPY is ready to refund your money if there are some issues with compatibility.
Or, suppose you want to try out the tool without rooting and how it goes. Even in that case, if you end up unsatisfied about the product, money will be refunded without any questions. This is something great I’ve not seen in any other spying software packages.
No matter what; compatibility aspect of FlexiSPY is undoubtedly impressive. According to the reviews by real users, there was no trouble in setting up FlexiSPY surveillance in most of the common devices. Also, there is nothing to worry about the changes between various carriers and device manufacturers.
Check out Flexispy Compatibility With Your Device Here
A Take on FlexiSPY Dashboard
We were amazed to check out the intuitive dashboard of FlexiSPY control. Despite having all these features, the developers have managed to arrange them so well. FlexiSPY is very accurate when it comes to uploading data to the servers and on-time syncing. So, you don’t have to wait anymore to know what is happening in the device. To make things simpler, FlexiSPY has made use of a multi-tabbed and grid-based design for the entire dashboard. As it turns out, managing your devices are features is an easy task here.
Everything you want to know about the target device is available via the sidebar. For instance, if you want to know about the WhatsApp chats, you can simply select the option. All the data will be visible at the very next instant. FlexiSPY also set up an intuitive method to find the current location and location history of the device, which is available in the same dashboard. Altogether, the FlexiSPY dashboard makes enough sense for the newbie users. You can get started and become the master in a few minutes after setting up.
And, that’s a thumbs-up moment for the usability aspect of FlexiSPY Spying package.
There is nothing dubious when it comes to the functioning of FlexiSPY on the target device. Right after you have installed and set up FlexiSPY, there is nothing to worry about. Even better, the spying software manages to hide every possible way of getting exposed. For instance, we can take the case of the scenario when the app is running. FlexiSPY won’t be visible on the Task Manager or the App Drawer, for any reason.
So, it’s very unlikely that your children, employee or partner would find out anything about the presence of the app. To make things more convincing, FlexiSPY also hides the signs of Jailbreaking and Rooting. So, even when they are using the device, the targeted users cannot possibly know about the action of rooting you have done. It is taken care of, as a part of advanced protection. In short, you can completely trust FlexiSPY in the terms of anonymity and spying detection.
Coming to the second aspect of reliability, FlexiSPY is rocking there too. It’s a trusted company that has been in the industry for a longer period of time. With thousands of users having FlexiSPY in various types of devices, you don’t have any room for doubt. Even if you are doubtful about the company at first, all their policies are compelling enough to make you change the opinion. For instance, we can take a look at the refund policies of FlexiSPY.
In the following scenarios, you can have full refund from FlexiSPY.
- If you were not able to install FlexiSPY on the target device.
- If the target device wasn’t really compatible with the requirements of FlexiSPY.
- If you cannot jailbreak the iOS device for installation.
- If you cannot root the Android phone, after purchasing FlexiSPY for advanced features.
- If there are some mistake in the features mentioned in FlexiSPY websites and the features, you have received upon purchasing.
We believe the refund policy is pretty straightforward and clean-enough for most people out there.
Combining these aspects, we have more reasons to recommend FlexiSPY in terms of reliability. You do not have to worry about losing your money if you are not really satisfied. This is great if we compare the refund policy with those of other smartphone monitoring programs.
We did mention that FlexiSPY is a bit expensive, but let’s see how the plans have been arranged. There are two FlexiSPY plans to choose from, and that’s up to your choice.
In this plan, you can have the basic smartphone monitoring features offered by FlexiSPY. For instance, you’d have complete access to call logs, browser spying and media access. You can also spy on some popular IMs such as Facebook, Skype, iMessage etc. FlexiSPY Premium is available for a monthly charge of $68. However, if you would like to purchase the same package for 12 months, you can get the whole package for just $149.
As the name says, this is the extreme plan from FlexiSPY, giving you the complete control. Apart from the features in FlexiSPY Premium plan, you have access to Password Cracker, Call Recording and remote control of the device. You also get the spoofing tools we had mentioned earlier in this FlexiSPY review. Talking about the pricing, FlexiSPY Extreme is available for $199 if you purchase it for 3 months. If you plan to subscribe to the package for 12 months, the price goes to $349.
There is no denying that FlexiSPY is quite expensive than other smartphone spying software. Then, it should be noted that you’re getting some really premium features that the budget ones are never offering. So, the choice should be between your budget and quality of the service. Last but not least, FlexiSPY offers support for most of the popular payment platforms like VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, Wire Transfer & Bitcoin.
One thing about FlexiSPY pricing is the support for multiple platform. When you make a purchase, you are not restricted to any platform. On the other hand, it’s completely up to you to choose between Android, iOS, Symbian and Blackberry. Also, at one point if you want to change the target device, it’s a great thing. So, the next time your child asks you for a phone upgrade, you can do it. Even if he/she wants to change from Android to iOS, don’t worry. FlexiSPY has got your back there.
Check out pricing of Flexispy here
FlexiSPY Customer Support
Despite the fact that FlexiSPY is offering various modes of support, most people don’t need them. It’s mainly because the vast collection of Knowledge Base articles from FlexiSPY. For every need, we found a well-made and explained article on the collection. Such articles are covering all the possible sections such as installation, management and even other aspects of purchasing FlexiSPY. So, in every step, you have something to rely upon. Now, we will have a look on the customer support aspects.
- Live Chat is available 24*7 via official website of FlexiSPY
- There is also a Ticketing System
- In addition, Installation Assistant feature can be purchased for $39.99. With this, a certified person will visit you and root/jailbreak the device and then, install FlexiSPY on your device.
Altogether, FlexiSPY offers ample amount of support options in the package. You don’t have to worry about losing anything in any part. It’s because FlexiSPY manages to take care of all the sections in the Knowledge Base as well. So, it’s all fun for most people.
The Bottom Line on FlexiSPY
FlexiSPY is undoubtedly the best choice if you are looking for advanced monitoring features. We have not seen many of FlexiSPY features in any other spying packages out there. For instance, we can take the case of Call Interception and VoIP Call Recording. These features are something you would love when you are a concerned parent, employer or a partner. Instead of giving you a sneak peek into what is happening inside a device, FlexiSPY gives you the complete control for surveillance. So, no matter where they go and what they do, you will be reported.
We don’t want to iterate the terms of legality here. Just make sure that you have legal ownership of device you have installed FlexiSPY on. Otherwise, it can be an offence, regarding the privacy of the targeted user. Also, make use of your sense and conscience before you start using FlexiSPY for monitoring purposes. Also, while choosing the plan, spend wisely. It’s okay to go for the Extreme version and see if rooting is possible. Don’t worry if it does not work. As we said earlier, FlexiSPY is ready to refund your money in those cases.
If we take all these factors into the same bowl, we have a hell lot of reasons to recommend FlexiSPY. And, it has been my personal choice for a longer period of time. And, seriously speaking, FlexiSPY has helped me do a lot of thing that I thought impossible earlier.
Check out redesigned Flexispy website by clicking here