Spy Software Comparison – mSpy Vs Flexispy Vs Highster Mobile
mSpy, Flexispy and Highster Mobile! You would be familiar with all these three names if you have tried to find an effective smartphone spying software. That is, you wanted to know what your kid, employee or partner was doing on their smartphones and you needed a simple utility for that. Obviously, mSpy, Flexispy and Highster Mobile have been quite popular in the industry for the last decade. They are so popular that most people do get confused when it comes to choosing between the spy software solutions. If you are in the same situation, though, don’t worry.
We understand that the varying features, different pricing plans and concerns regarding security would be a bit overwhelming for you. That is why we have prepared the ultimate mSpy vs Flexispy vs Highster Mobile comparison article here.
In this article, we will tell you the major differences between mSpy, Flexispy and Highster Mobile so that you can choose the right product for your needs. We will be comparing the three tools based on several aspects, such as the UI, Features, Compatibility, Reliability and of course the Pricing and Plans.
To start off, we will have an introduction to mSpy, Flexispy and Highster Mobile.
Table of Contents
An Intro to mSpy vs Flexispy vs Highster Mobile
- mSpy – If you have asked people about smartphone spying, you would have heard of mSpy. mSpy has been one of the most popular smartphone monitoring programs for quite some time now. It started out as a small firm, but now helps thousands of parents and employers to keep their children and employees under close watch. Compared to other programs, mSpy claims to offer more advanced feature while the set-up and UI are said to be as simple as it can be. The company also seems to be offering various products for different needs.
- Flexispy – Flexispy is the advanced sibling of mSpy if you ask me. It’s one of the companies that have built their identity through allowing users to spy on Android and iOS smartphones. Because the company focuses on two major things — parental control and employee control —, you will find more features in the package. For instance, there is even an option to get a device that comes with Flexispy pre-installed. Compared to others, Flexispy seems to offer advanced features and better control.
- Highster Mobile – Highster Mobile too has built its reputation as a trusted smartphone surveillance app in the past couple of years. In terms of features and experience, Highster Mobile stands at the in-between position of both mSpy and Flexispy, but the potential for features is something impressive indeed. It’s a company that has focused on the easiness of set up instead of offering advanced features. But, there are certain areas regarding budget where Highster Mobile indeed has an upper hand. We hope you have a clear introduction to mSpy, Flexispy and Highster Mobile. Now that you have it, let’s move ahead and see what’s the confusion is all about.
Compatibility Of Spy Software — Which Works Where
- mSpy – mSpy has a strong foothold when it comes to compatibility. It lets you track both Android and iOS devices in the same manner. The best part is that you get to decide whether you want to jailbreak the device. Of course, if you jailbreak your iOS device, you will have some additional features. That, however, comes at the extra cost of security. On the Android side of things, installing mSpy does not require rooting. However, if you do need access to features like call recording and remote-control options, you should better root your phone. Devices running Android v4 and later and iOS 7-9 are supported.
- Flexispy – Flexispy is the epitome of compatibility, if you ask us. It’s the only program in the whole list to offer computer tracking systems as well. This is great if you need a combined spy system that can take care of iOS, Android, Windows and macOS. On the mobile side, Flexispy allows you to put iOS and Android devices under spying. It’s up to you to decide whether you should jailbreak/root the device. It basically means you will be able to monitor almost all devices out there. Of course, Flexispy supports devices from popular manufacturers — also offering software compatibility for Android v4.0 or iOS 9.1 and later.
- Highster Mobile – Highster Mobile also checks the marks when it comes to compatibility of everything. You will be able to get Highster Mobile running on both iOS and Android devices, offering the root and non-root versions at same time. Of course, there are concerns regarding features, but basic tracking features are available everywhere. As far as the software numbers go, if you have an Android running v3.0 and iPhone running iOS 7 and later, you won’t have trouble in installing the program. The upper-hand Highster Mobile has is that it can spy on devices running iOS 12 as well. Conclusively, mSpy, Flexispy and Highster Mobile are equally compatible. However, if you’d like to spy on a latest iPhone XR running iOS 12, Highster Mobile is the only option.
Features of Spy Software
- Call Recording
- Surround Rec
- Call History
- Text Messages
- View Contacts
- Web History
- GPS Tracking
- Geo Fencing
- BB Messenger
- Trigger Words
- Stealth Camera
- View Apps
- Block Apps
- Lock Phone
- Wipe Phone
- Control via Web
Of course, you care about smartphone spy features when choosing a spy software from the list, right? Let’s have an overview of what each service is offering.
- mSpy – mSpy would be one of the most feature-rich smartphone spy software out there. Of course, you can expect all the basic tracking features like call logs, message logs, photo access and other media access. However, in addition to all these, mSpy is also offering some advanced features like,
- Remote control of the device, allowing you to gather information as well as make changes to the device, in case of emergency.
- Comprehensive Reports that give you an overview of the smartphone activities. These matter when it comes to in-depth needs.
- Geo-Fencing, which allows you to set up a virtual location limit for the user. Whenever a user crosses the limit, you will get a notification.
And, we must say that the advanced features are pretty useful on any day.
- Flexispy – Flexispy is a premium smartphone spying service that does not compromise features. If you go with the paid (premium) plan of the service, you can have a lot of additional service. We found that the Flexispy dashboard allows more direct control over the device. Some of the features are:
- Call Recording is an integral feature in the Flexispy package. You will be able to listen to the actual recordings of the calls made and received via the device.
- Remote Camera allows you to capture photographs of surroundings without the target user knowing. This is great when it comes to employee tracking.
- Spoof SMS is a really nice feature where you can manipulate SMS messages that are received on the targeted device.
- Remote Control options are very diverse in Flexispy when compared to other tools. You can even stop the user from uninstalling programs from the smartphone.
- In addition to these, Flexispy also allows you to control the devices through SMS commands. You can send SMS commands from any device to make changes.
These features make Flexispy one of the most effective spy tools out there.
- Highster Mobile – This is where Highster Mobile loses the big game. Of course, you will be getting basic features in this tool as well, but there are restrictions in terms of additional features. We found that Highster Mobile keeps a rather minimalistic approach when it comes to features.On the bright side, on rooted and jailbroken devices, Highster Mobile allows you to use the Stealth Camera. That is probably the only advanced feature we could find in the package. The tool, however, works great as it comes to call logs, message logs and the UI. It also collects more information about the targeted device in a quick period of time. The installation process also makes this easy. Long story short, Highster Mobile is not the best option if you are looking for a lot of features in the package.Still, the easy-to-use nature of basic features is the reason why Highster Mobile is in the list.
A Word on UI of Spy Software
This might be an area where no one wins an award. First things first, mSpy, Flexispy and Highster Mobile are quite easy to use. You won’t have trouble in setting up the device and starting the spy process. If you want to spy a rooted/jailbroken device, you need physical access. Similarly, spying on any Android device would require physical access of the device.
Once that’s done, however, all these tools will start syncing data with the dashboards. That’s where you can have all the control of the system. All the dashboards follow a simple UI system, where you can access the different sections from the sidebar itself. Long story short, we loved everyone’s UI and they do justice to all the features being offered.
Pricing of Spy Software
This might be an area that requires your close attention. Please note that we are considering the plans for iOS and Android monitoring.
You can choose between three plans in mSpy. The number of features vary according to the amount you can pay.
- Basic: As the name says, this is the basic version and offers standard spying features. This one is available for $29.99 per month.
- Premium: This is where you get advanced features like remote control and social media spy. The monthly subscription will cost you $69.99.
- No-Jailbreak: Using this version does not require the iOS device to be jailbroken. This too has been priced at $69.99.
We found that the pricing distinction is very clear.
Flexispy has two modes, offering basic and advanced features.
- Premium: This is the basic plan where you get standard features like call logs and keylogger support. You have to pay $68 per month.
- Extreme: If you are looking for all the features that Flexispy is capable of, go for this plan. It’s having a price-tag of $199 per 3 months and $349 for 12 months.
As you can see, Flexispy is kind of expensive.
Check out Flexispy Pricing Here
– Highster Mobile
Highster Mobile is the most affordable spy software in the list. It offers a single plan only.
Premium: This plan offers you all features that Highster Mobile has. You also get an advanced set of features like the Stealth Camera. It costs $69.99.[One Time Fee Lifetime Access]
Things are pretty straight here, as you can see.
Check out Highster Mobile Pricing Here
The Bottom Line
We have come to a conclusion after considering all these points.
mSpy is the best choice if you are looking for a good-looking spy software with a lot of features. However, it costs a bit and you have serious restrictions in the basic version.
Flexispy is designed for those who need as many spying features as possible. While the product has features suitable for employee tracking, you can use Flexispy for spying on kids as well.
Highster Mobile is probably the most affordable option out there. While it does not offer so many advanced features, you get what you pay for. So, that’s top of our recommendation list for budget lovers.
We hope this comparison between mSpy vs Flexispy vs Highster mobile helps you to choose the right smartphone spying software for your needs.